Saturday, September 19, 2009

Symptoms.

Cold & Flu symptoms are similar and people might feel that they confuse the flu What cool. Because both diseases have the same symptoms as what Paul will say that a cold or flu to j is the severity of symptoms.

Flu symptoms are not severe. And as soon as fever flu.

Symptoms of influenza appear after the body has been infected, then 1 - 4 days.

Flu patients should be aware that they can be transmitted to others before beginning to show symptoms of disease until 3-4 days after the symptoms settle.

Symptoms of the flu. Include a fever, chill the hot dry ice any sore throat, stuffy nose, runny nose, headache, muscle pain. Very tired and exhausted.

Fever fever is usually on 2-3 from the flu to be down.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am the editor with fluwikie.com. I really liked your site and

    I am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to

    spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a

    very useful resource.

    Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step

    ahead and to avoid spam.

    Thank you,
    Cassandra
    editor.fluwikie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete